Main Menu

WTB trials moto

Started by Tahoebrian5, November 13, 2014, 01:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

Tahoebrian5

Here is another pretty fun video. Man that bike sounds snappy! This just looks like a ton of fun to me not to mention an amazing way to build skills. I see a new "sierra trials bike" group in the near future
http://youtu.be/PlUfuB8tWaY

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

I feel so used!   

- - GM  -  TB5
:pieface 
I got into dirt riding at a great expense because you said you needed someone to ride with and now you've moved onto this! 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

Who said anything about quitting mx/enduro? This is just another way to play on two wheels. There is so many rocks and boulders in the riding area near my house that this will be a perfect pastime for my daily lunch break. Then when I get back in the Ktm it'll be like a whole different animal. Brilliant

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

December 1st.

Are you having trouble sleeping at night?