Main Menu

Dirt riding buddy wanted

Started by dragxs11, June 30, 2010, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragxs11

Looking for someone to trail ride with.  Haven't been getting the bike out much cuz it just isn't as fun riding alone.  If anyone doesn't mind a tag-along, lemme know.
matt

ThrottleAddict

I will be out this weekend. I also belong to a dirt forum in town: renoride.proboards.com

edmunsan

There a a bunch of us (multiple dicipline riders). Moto X, trails, desert. I live in Garndnerville but willing to travel to ride with members. There are lot's of single track here in Douglas Co. For example I will be going to Pi Pi tomorrow wich is at Cali hwy 88 in Pioneer area all single track action thrugh trees and streams. Some black diamond trails too. This forum has been dead for a wile. Good to see action!
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

dragxs11

I have a little todo list.  Been neglecting the bike a bit since all my dirt riding friends seem to have left town.  Don't have anything tying me up yet for the weekend of the 17th, so I'm looking to be ready by then.  My bike is an ATK 604 and geared high, so it isn't a big fan of tight places or MX tracks, but I can usually manage.  I live in Stead, btw, and ride Peavine mostly.  Pretty bored with the trails behind Cold Springs.  I'm all for trying new places.

edmunsan

Holy cow! ATK 605 I have never riden with an ATK rider b4.

dragxs11

It's pretty much like an XR600R, but with WP suspension and electric start.  It's a handful on little carved out desert mx tracks and sometimes on single tracks it's a bit like driving a motor home through a taco bell drive thru, but out in the open it's a fast comfy ripper.  Hopefully we can get together here soon.

2 Smoke (Bryant)

Well when I get my medical release from my doctor I will ride with ya. Should only be anothe couple of weeks.  Though I do alot of what your bike isnt really good at.  Mostly single and double track. A little MX but not much. I really like climbing stuff. So give me a shout.
Throttle therapy:  Live to ride. Ride for life.

edmunsan

Went to PI PI Sat. 3rd of you-lie ;D most of the black diamond trails were closed :(  still lot's o fun though. Forest very lush. Trail very dusty, mostly shaded areas, lots of super tight singles. JEEP trails were fast but sketchy cause of off road weekenders. Gotta get crackalakin on my 675 Daytona track bike. Body kit, case covers, sliders, etc, be here by weekend. Next road trip Georgetown. Pine Nuts? Pea Vine?

BumblebeeR6

ill be going riding in douglas co this sunday if you wanna tag along!
Dustin A. Steffey

dragxs11

I'd like to Dustin, but this weekend I have to be at a funeral in San Jose.  Making progress on the ATK tho, fork seal is done, changing rear tire tomorrow.  Would like to get the oil changed and replace the trailtech speedo sensor but those aren't must dos.  Still opened so far for the 17th &18th.  The next weekend is a T&T at RFR on the 24th.