Main Menu

Watch out on the Streets

Started by 2wcp, April 22, 2009, 11:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renowingnut

Hey scotinexcile,

From NHP, you would need to contact Chuck Allen. His email address is callen@dps.state.nv.us. When I get back to the station tomorrow, I can ask the morning crew what a good contact number is if you want to pursue this since Chuck calls every morning to the station. Let me know.

Chad

MotoPutz

renowingnut

Yup! Posting away! Shocked ya pretty good there eh Putz!?!   :o

renowingnut

If you are looking for a contact from Washoe County, let me know. What do you have in mind for discussion?

renowingnut

Hey scotinexcile,

Fair enough. I will make some calls tomorrow and see what I can drum up. Should not be an issue. Once I get some info, I will either post it or email you directly.  Reno PD may be somewhat tricky but will make some calls.

z1rider

Quote from: scotinexcile on April 28, 2009, 08:34:12 PM
I was thinking about some form of attendance at our bike nights. Maybe 1 or 2 bike officers at each bike night to ask questions of and generally build some rapore.

Then maybe extend that to track days and other events

All open to discussion
what an awesome idea!

renowingnut

So I spoke with Trooper Chuck Allen at NHP and he said that they have no problem stopping by. He also said that he will talk to Washoe County, Reno and Spark PDS and pass along the info. I should be receiving a call from Sgt. Gross from Washoe County tomorrow (see how that goes) according to Trooper Allen. Anything new, will letcha know.

yzinger

I am conversing with my friends here at RPD, hopefully we can get some good publicity going.