Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

APEX at MMP July 16 and 17

Started by stimacsays, July 12, 2010, 11:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stimacsays

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

stimacsays

A DRAGON

Wow That's a low price!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish I could go. I just need to stay close to my new wife and Jaron for this year. I'll be seeing you soon enough my friend. He who rides fast in the rain............ ;D ;D ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 12, 2010, 10:34:56 PM
Wow That's a low price!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish I could go. I just need to stay close to my new wife and Jaron for this year. I'll be seeing you soon enough my friend. He who rides fast in the rain............ ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can attest to that ;)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justino

That's a different configuration than normal.  I thought Apex runs the perimeter with Keigwin's running Full?
I guess that's why it's so much cheaper.  Still a nice price though. . . and they include flush toilets in the deal!
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

stimacsays

Bummer I wount get to see any of you. I will post a small report.

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

stimacsays

It was HOT! 100+. Only cooled down to 85 Friday night.
I went well Sat. Friday, 1st time on the track, took some time to get some speed.
My friend on his new 848 got a new vid cam and put it on my tail so I could film him. Lap 2 he went down trail brakeing in to the last corner. Haha. He wont give me the link yet for the vid?
Any way, this is him after a clip-on and rear set on the white and carbon bike. Candice and the new Stimac Racing trailer in the background.

I am still running the 2ct street tires I ran in the rain at WSBK, as I did not have time to get them off before leaving home and it was to hot at the track to work on my bike. They did fine.

Team Gorgonzola

Looking great and fast!!! I am glad you had a good time, if not before (at a SSA RFRT trackday) I'll see you next year at WSBK ;)
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Alberto you see him showing off the sparks coming off his knee pucks????   I'm so jealous.....  I see Candice is still as pretty as ever. Where was her scooter?  Scooter Snacher..... ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 20, 2010, 01:16:10 AM
Alberto you see him showing off the sparks coming off his knee pucks????   I'm so jealous.....  I see Candice is still as pretty as ever. Where was her scooter?  Scooter Snacher..... ;D ;D
Naahh that's Ducati sparkle...all Ducati do that. Pay attention next time I go by you ;D
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Yeah I heard peter pan has some of that sparkle too. :D :D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

stimacsays

You guys are killing me! HAHAHA...

Candice is as hot as ever. I am a VERY lucky man.
We took a ride Friday morn before the afternoon track session. It was hot then also.

A DRAGON

Hey look at that. No turn signal on the radiator?  Motorcycles take us to the greatest places.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750