Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Wanna Race for Money??

Started by TTPRacing, July 02, 2010, 11:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTPRacing

Ok guys, all of our information is finally up. We may still be adding as we go but if anything big changes I will let you know.

Check it out----> www.ttpracing.com

Any questions you may have that you do not see on the website please let me know. It has taken us months of negotiations and contracts to get this off the ground. Contingency moneys are continuing to come in and we will updat the website and keep you informed as we go. There is diffently money to be made in all race events. 

Jp_Rio

Is this the information that was still to come from the other topic?? (Just making sure they are both the same) If yes, I think would be better to post it over there, so people like me dont get confused and whoever is being notified by that topic will see this post faster than if it is in another thread. Just a thought...
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

reno240sx

Looks pretty cool. If I had a race bike I would do it.

Just a suggestion, you may want to post this on BARF in the racers section.

TTPRacing

Quote from: Jp_Rio on July 03, 2010, 09:09:49 AM
Is this the information that was still to come from the other topic?? (Just making sure they are both the same) If yes, I think would be better to post it over there, so people like me dont get confused and whoever is being notified by that topic will see this post faster than if it is in another thread. Just a thought...

This would be the information everyone is waiting for.

TTPRacing

Quote from: reno240sx on July 03, 2010, 05:03:08 PM
Looks pretty cool. If I had a race bike I would do it.

Just a suggestion, you may want to post this on BARF in the racers section.

I have it there already. Thanks for the lookout  ;D

BumblebeeR6

i'd race if i were good enough!!
Dustin A. Steffey

albend

What do you think will be the pace fot the Open Street Class? I have been at RFR a few times now and I would say I am an intermediate-fast B rider!! You think I would stand a chance on the race?

A DRAGON

albend. The more you ride the faster you become. We all were slow when we started. You'll be fine. You just really have to learn to hold your line and don't panic.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Quote from: albend on July 13, 2010, 03:51:27 PM
What do you think will be the pace fot the Open Street Class? I have been at RFR a few times now and I would say I am an intermediate-fast B rider!! You think I would stand a chance on the race?
Yeah, it's really hard to say what the "pace" will be. I'm not even clear on what configuration they will use. I would say go out and give it a go. You never know until you try.  :) And like ADRAGON said, just worry about holding your line. Don't try to assume what someone behind you is going to do and you'll be fine.

dragxs11

hmmm, website says certification on RFR T&T days, July 26th.  Isn't the date actually the 24th?  If so, I'll be out there anyway, might go ahead and do that part.  Dunno if I'm on board for the race yet.  Not quite satisfied with my times, but we'll see how the next few track days go.  I'd prolly be all proud of myself, but that Logan dude on the silver Gixxer back in June was embarrassingly faster than I, and I'm pretty sure RFR isn't even his home track.

A DRAGON

Quote from: dragxs11 on July 16, 2010, 09:36:07 AM
hmmm, website says certification on RFR T&T days, July 26th.  Isn't the date actually the 24th?  If so, I'll be out there anyway, might go ahead and do that part.  Dunno if I'm on board for the race yet.  Not quite satisfied with my times, but we'll see how the next few track days go.  I'd prolly be all proud of myself, but that Logan dude on the silver Gixxer back in June was embarrassingly faster than I, and I'm pretty sure RFR isn't even his home track.

Don't sweat it dragxs11 you'll be up to speed in no time. Just stay with it pal. Take all the advice you can. and apply it. You'll be like A-Diggity in a younger form.  Better looking to I'll bet.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

TTPRacing

Mr A Dragon!   I will see you this Tuesday at your bike night. Bringing some flyers by and giving you some more information. ;D

A DRAGON

Kool Sam. like to know more about it.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

TTPRacing

TTP Racing would like to extend a big welcome to Big Valley Honda!! These guys will be giving you Honda Riders the support your looking for. Look for there big rig out at our event, they will be bringing some contingency support for the riders as well.   ;D ;D ;D

A DRAGON

Sounds like you've been pretty busy Sam :-*
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750