Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Keigwins at TH June 26, 27

Started by CptnHornblower, June 23, 2010, 04:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptnHornblower

I'm going for the weekend; if you there swing by the trailer and say Hi; white trailer, license V TWIN, with a really ugly blue and white SV complete with scratches, cracked windshield and duct tape holding the plastics on.
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

CptnHornblower

Great, come by and say Hi; I'd like to get to know more SSA guys to ride with.
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

Oneup

Sorry I missed you.  I was hiding in the toy hauler when I wasn't on track because of the heat. 

If you are at a trackday and see a bike with the numbers 911 come by and say hi.  I am at almost all Keigwins and Z2 weekend trackdays.

CptnHornblower

No problem, I was actually really busy Saturday (took the NRS) and then Sunday I bailed after lunch due to the heat. Do you race? I plan on being at the next AFM races on the 11th at TH.

Oneup

I'll be at thill on the 11th.  Come by my pit.  Just look for yellow plates with 911 on it.  What number are you running.

CptnHornblower

I'm running yellow plates and my number is 895. I'll be in the same area as the Twin Works Factory team. See you there!