Main Menu

Z2 Buttonwillow July 3-4 ($100 with Code)

Started by Lisa, June 22, 2010, 07:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa

Greg(oneup) and I are heading to Buttonwillow for the 4th of July weekend. We'll be staying at the track. Saturday night BBQ and shenanigans...

Anyone else?

info: www.zoomzoomtrackdays.com
"The purpose of life is to Live it, to Taste experience to the utmost, to Reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer Experience" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Jp_Rio

Hi Lisa,

My name is Joao Paulo (JP) and I don't think I met you at the track this weekend. I'm new to the club but already got hooked to the track days. I would be interested in going to the track on that day but the only thing I have is my bike and a huge will to do track days, nothing else. So I would need help with towing her, a ride, little space for my stuff and such... If I could get all that, then yeah! I'm down!!!

P.S.: Although not equipped, thought would be a good idea to post my desire here so maybe we could get these guys to go also!  ;D Let's see!!!
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Lisa

'Great to meet you last night JP
I've had a bunch of people who have voiced interest.

Post or call/text if you got space or need a ride

775-762-8681
Lisa
"The purpose of life is to Live it, to Taste experience to the utmost, to Reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer Experience" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Lisa

By the way the secret code for $100/day is "WIZZLE". Z2 will be running a 2-group format. Lots and lots of riding time!! 

TWF

Quote from: Lisa on June 23, 2010, 08:08:55 AM
'Great to meet you last night JP
I've had a bunch of people who have voiced interest.

Post or call/text if you got space or need a ride

775-762-8681
Lisa

I have extra seat if somebody needs ride but unfortunately no room for bike.

n10sive

Quote from: TWF on June 30, 2010, 01:02:06 AM
I have extra seat if somebody needs ride but unfortunately no room for bike.

So we can ride yours while you are on a smoke break? Oh wait....you can smoke and ride and still be faster than most of us  ;D :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike