Main Menu

And so the hard times continue.......

Started by Adiggity, January 15, 2009, 11:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Red Bull Rookies Cup cuts schedule. Not coming to U.S.

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=35345

There, fixed it.  :)

Team Gorgonzola

Andy, you scared the bejesus, (in Italian il Gesucristo) out of me. They are talking about the Red Bull Rookie cup!!! Yeah, I am sorry for all those kids, that is got to be really upsetting to them. ???
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

what does that mean for Elena Myers? She doing MotoGP or AMA? I am not sure I understand the difference between the two red bull series anyway  :-\
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

D1NO

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola VP on January 15, 2009, 08:27:58 PM
Andy, you scared the bejesus, (in Italian il Gesucristo) out of me. They are talking about the Red Bull Rookie cup!!! Yeah, I am sorry for all those kids, that is got to be really upsetting to them. ???

+1

Quote from: Adiggity on January 15, 2009, 11:52:46 AM
Red Bull GP cuts schedule. Not coming to U.S.

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=35345

You misled me Andy... You actually made me read!? ;D

Adiggity

Quote from: D1NO on January 15, 2009, 09:20:52 PM
You misled me Andy... You actually made me read!? ;D
NO!!! You mean you had to take a minute and read something??!! I'm sorry.  :D

n10sive, I think what they are referring to is that the 2 Moto GP events that the U.S. hosts at Laguna and Indy is called the Red Bull U.S. Moto GP. Then there is the Red Bull GP Rookies Cup. I never have really called the Moto GP rounds here in the U.S. the Red Bull GP, but I can see how someone might be mislead. Sorry for that guys.

As for Elena, not sure what this means. I would imagine that she will race with the AMA in the new Supersport series.....just a guess though.

Yard Sale

Quote from: AdiggityAs for Elena, not sure what this means.
It means she can come kick our asses at the Zoom Zoom Fernley race again and you can hide under a rock until she's gone and it's safe to come out.  ;D

n10sive

ah crap...just found out that it means no Red Bull Rookies Cup for Elana this year  :'(
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

Damm A-Diggity we could of had a Red Bull rookie cup rider in our fantasy team. How would have that been?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on February 01, 2009, 11:22:13 AM
Damm A-Diggity we could of had a Red Bull rookie cup rider in our fantasy team. How would have that been?
We still can if you want. It's still going this year, just not in the U.S.