Main Menu

another trackday thank you

Started by dmh2000, July 29, 2008, 06:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

Quote from: zipbyu on August 01, 2008, 05:16:13 PM
Dude, are you on my ass?  That doesn't happen on the track. ;)

now its getting good lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: dmh2000 on August 01, 2008, 04:26:08 PM
contact info for Pedro?
I see Pedro once a week here at La Vecchia. PM me you phone # and I will forward it to him. Do you have the video of him crashing?
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

weavefish

Ok so its not as good of a view as i had with my own 2 eyes but if you pay attention to the horizon on the right as the video goes into slow motion you can see him do a nice lil baseball slid and then jump up outta the way. he was very quick to get up and move(even in slow motion lol) but i used it to play with my new editing software.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaUHaI0MP7I
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

dmh2000

dave

weavefish

n10sive

Quote from: weavefish on August 02, 2008, 10:18:55 AM
Ok so its not as good of a view as i had with my own 2 eyes but if you pay attention to the horizon on the right as the video goes into slow motion you can see him do a nice lil baseball slid and then jump up outta the way. he was very quick to get up and move(even in slow motion lol) but i used it to play with my new editing software.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaUHaI0MP7I

Nice try getting us to believe that was SLOW MOTION LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

Quote from: n10sive on August 02, 2008, 04:34:15 PM

Nice try getting us to believe that was SLOW MOTION LOL

nice jab dale. but if you have a hard time hearing the audio ssstttaaarrrttt tttooo gggeeetttt rrrreeaaalllyyy slllooowww maybe you should get your ear checked  :P

Oneup

The music stays the same speed, only the motor slows down. . . .  I have to agree with n10sive. ;D
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

A DRAGON

Hey rugburn I have your transponder in my hands.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

why would the music slow down? lol but dont worry guys ill get ya back...maybe not today or tomorrow maybe even not ever...but mark my words all get you back MUhahahaha  ;D