Main Menu

June 13th Ride

Started by KKM, May 31, 2011, 06:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KKM

If it is not snowing June 12th I am looking forward to meeting up with you guys for a ride. Damm this has been a tough year for street riding. Hope we dont have sanded roads in August.
Kevin
2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

youngster775

Me either! Time to ride safely already!  :r6y
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

GreenMachine

Quote from: KKM on May 31, 2011, 06:51:19 PM
If it is not snowing June 13th I am looking forward to meeting up with you guys for a ride. Damm this has been a tough year for street riding. Hope we dont have sanded roads in August.
Kevin
Kevin,
That's a Monday.  Do you mean Sunday June 12th?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

KKM

OK , lets go on Sunday the 12th. I should have checked the day better. The Schedule says June 13th.
Kevin
2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

CptnHornblower

If it doesn't Fing rain or snow I'm in. Are the Reno riders meeting somewhere for the ride to Carson? And just to confirm, we turn keys in Carson at 0930, right :-)
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

GreenMachine

The scheduled south ride to Icehouse/Wentworth Springs roads has been postponed.  I will be leading a north ride to Mosquito Ridge Road instead.  It's only a few miles away from Wentworth Springs road, but lower.  And there is potential for a sneak peak as far back as we dare on WSR.  Just doubtful the road will be open from the south side.  I don't want the giant disappointment from riding two hours only to find the road blocked or worse that we come up on a blind snowbank and wad our beautiful bikes.

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Mann their is so much snow this year.  Probably won't be a real typical SSA ride till July.  Come on Sun.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

CptnHornblower

Shoot, I love the Icehouse ride. I'm going to Thunderhill for track day Monday so I may need (wife says have) to skip ride Sunday. :angel
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

GreenMachine

Quote from: CptnHornblower on June 08, 2011, 11:37:47 AM
Shoot, I love the Icehouse ride. I'm going to Thunderhill for track day Monday so I may need (wife says have) to skip ride Sunday. :angel
No worries, you get a second chance when we return to WSR & Icehouse 08/28/11.  It should be clear by then.  :P