Main Menu

So Disapointed

Started by speed kitty, August 24, 2010, 12:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speed kitty

I'm at the store after lunch today, before I go to my job at the corporate office, and I just need some reese's to get me through the day. I take a bite of the long awaited PB cup thinking this is going to just make my day better....and the PB inside is all dried up...uggg...is there nothing sacred in this world anymore? I mean a girl just needs a nice fresh PB cup  :'(

I'm so tempted to take the package back and tell them I want my $.75 back and demand that they throw away all the dried up packages  :P

n10sive

DOEEEEET!

It starts off small, then gets bigger. Pretty soon there won't be any edible reeses anymore! REVOLT! LIBERTY OR DEATH!!!

;D

sorry...got carried away
 :-[
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

The hits just keep on comin don't they?! Just remember, if we don't bend we'll break!  ;)

speed kitty

Quote from: Adiggity on August 24, 2010, 01:51:18 PM
The hits just keep on comin don't they?! Just remember, if we don't bend we'll break!  ;)

I know first my baby is still in the shop and now this  :'(

LOL.. There are only 4 things in life I ask not to be messed with, my husband, my daughter, my bike, and my chocolate... I don't think that's asking too much :-\

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

sparkygixxer

Quote from: speed kitty on August 24, 2010, 12:57:04 PM
I'm so tempted to take the package back and tell them I want my $.75 back and demand that they throw away all the dried up packages  :P

I know if you ask BigCat, he could go midevil on their a$$es.  He takes his RP very seriously and that is one of the few things with chocolate that I like.  

Bigcat

That's IT !!!!!! I need the name of the store, cashiers name, store managers name and last known location of their first born........ >:(

sparkygixxer

Quote from: Bigcat on August 24, 2010, 06:31:13 PM
That's IT !!!!!! I need the name of the store, cashiers name, store managers name and last known location of their first born........ >:(

laughed so hard I think I may have woke up my neighbors upstairs.  You crack me up gato grande!!!

A DRAGON

Big Cat. I didn't know you felt like that? I can see a Speed Kitty doing that but not a grown man.

I can't eat Reeses any more since I was 12 yrs. old in little league. I was trying to be a man. I had  Reeses Butter Cup on one side of my mouth and Beach Nut chewing tobacco in the other. It wouldn't have been so bad. If I just spit it out. But I swallowed it. It all tasted so good... :P :P I was sick for about a week. Can't even think of eating a Reeses PBC.

They can all be dried up for all that I care :'( :'( :'(

Hope your day got better. ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

speed kitty

Thanks guys, yesterday was certainly one of those days I should have stayed in bed. I managed to get a run in pantyhose, drop dinner on the floor and lock my keys in the car. But all was good after going to Sees candy and getting their Peanut Butter patties, two Bud Lights, 2 PBR, and shot of tequila.  ;D

The other good news is the oil spraying under my bike was most likely from a little overflow after the oil change so nothing really wrong with my GSX-R. 8)

Now for some Starbucks....

sparkygixxer

Quote from: speed kitty on August 25, 2010, 09:13:45 AM
The other good news is the oil spraying under my bike was most likely from a little overflow after the oil change so nothing really wrong with my GSX-R. 8)
That is always a nice relief

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Bigcat

Glad I could make you laugh Miss T.  :D Sorry I missed you guys Tue night. Had a blow-out on the trailer on the way home Tue night and had to get it taken care of before Wed morning.  :oHopefully I will see you all Sunday.  ;D

sparkygixxer

Quote from: Bigcat on August 27, 2010, 08:10:08 AM
Had a blow-out on the trailer on the way home Tue night and had to get it taken care of before Wed morning.  :oHopefully I will see you all Sunday.  ;D
Doah!!!  I hope nothing got damaged.  C-Ya Sunday

jlavallee

I think you should write Sam Kass. You know that is was our president's former personal chef and is now our food czar right?

Obviously a higly qualified man and he'll no doubt work to ensure your government controls such madness. Hell, maybe you shouldn't be allowed a PB cup right?

Don't worry, your government will soon control every aspect of your life for you and a dried up PB cup will be the least of your worries. :'(