Main Menu

August 8th Mosquito Ridge?? Anyone going?

Started by arthur6, August 05, 2010, 06:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arthur6

I see there's an overnight ride to the coast & highway 1 also.
Is the day ride to Mosquito Ridge still on? Leaving from south (Carson City Starbucks) start point?
Thanks
2006 Kawasaki Z750s (SSA Bike)
1975 Kawasaki 350 Bighorn (Wed nights at PJ's bike)
Harley... (Wife rides on the back bike)

A DRAGON

Arthur6. Check this web site if you want to do Mosquito ridge.

http://www.sacramentocrotchrockets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=4

You'll have to log in. But they'll be more than happy to show you around.

What I used to do was meet the crew on the overnight at Oroville off of 162 on their return trip. Send a pm to Big Cat and see what's up. He usually rides Saturday and Sunday.  So if you don't meet the crew his alternate ride would be pretty good. Sorry to leave you hanging ;D. No disrespect.

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

A Dragon,

BigCat is going cavern exploring this w/e with his little lady. 

Work is putting me behind on this w/e's planning.  I need to find someone to house sit my little dog, let him out for potty and stuff.  And I need to get reservations.  Do you know where we are staying yet or are we just winging it?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

No not yet. please try Eureka. It's the only big town where their are a lot of motels.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Quote from: arthur6 on August 05, 2010, 06:02:37 PM
I see there's an overnight ride to the coast & highway 1 also.
Is the day ride to Mosquito Ridge still on? Leaving from south (Carson City Starbucks) start point?
Thanks
I take it nobody went on this ride.  A Mosquito Ridge redo may be in the works for this w/e.  What do you think?

Looking at the schedule there's another swim ride in Nevada City.   We'll have to get a consensus from everyone and see what we want to do.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.