Angels Camp Sunday 07/25 - Roll Call

Started by GreenMachine, July 21, 2010, 11:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

July 25th  Angel's Camp (South Ride) 9:30 AM Starbucks Topsy Lane, Carson City
hwy 395 south to Jacks valley rd south to 88 south
to 89 south to 4 west to Angels camp
Return via 49 south to Sonora turn left/east to 395 north

Here's a possible route for this ride <Google Maps>.  This ride is a great way to beat the heat, well except for the Angels Camp to Sonora portion, so bring your camera.  The mountains still have snow caps and the weather should be ideal.  A great opportunity to stop along the way, enjoy the sights and beautiful Sierra's.  NVGixxer rode it last weekend and had a blast.  As always, it's your ride, so wherever the group wants to go is acceptable.  Alter the route accordingly and have fun and ride safe!  8)

Sorry, someone else will have to lead or share point for this ride, I'll be at the MotoGP races with many other SSA members.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

edmunsan

I love thT  run! too bad Im camping this weekend. My wife loves camping, but for me I'd rather ride! Camping way too much work. :-\
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Bigcat

Hey Kneejerk, do what we do now. Take the bike with you and ride during the day and hang out by the campfire in the evenings. The best of both.  ;D

edmunsan

Ahh So check out the brain on BigCat!
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

dub

So is anyone doing this ride tomorrow? Doesn't sound like it with so many people in Monterey.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019