Main Menu

Bike Painting

Started by Team Gorgonzola, March 12, 2010, 09:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Hey , my friend Pedro (2006 GSXR 750) can paint bikes and he ie a master and very conscious about details. Please let me know if you need his services.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

What would he charge to paint a fuel tank one solid color with clear coat?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Team Gorgonzola

Here is his number: 1 775 813 8740
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

I called him and he quoted me a ballpark price that was reasonable.  When I looked into the project as I saw it, I learned it wouldn't work out.  So the whole idea, for now, is scrubbed.   :-\

wills

Quote from: GreenMachine on December 07, 2011, 11:15:10 PM
I called him and he quoted me a ballpark price that was reasonable.  When I looked into the project as I saw it, I learned it wouldn't work out.  So the whole idea, for now, is scrubbed.   :-\

So you won't be buying the Sportster after all? :|)
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

GreenMachine

You bought another bike?  See!?  I figured a Sportster would slow me down and you go and do this!