Main Menu

Funny Story

Started by wills, November 15, 2009, 10:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills

After seeing the South Park episode about the Harley fags :D I was heading home on Plumb Lane and out of nowhere a RPD Harley cop jumps in behind me. I think now what? I was wearing my open faced helmet when he pulled up along side at the traffic light. I look over and his bike is shaking away so I start shaking my head and whole body as I stare at him. I figured this would make it easier for him to see me as I match the harmonic vibrations of his fine road machine that my taxes paid for. :'(  I said "hello", well he did not like this and when the light turned green he took off! I think he was responding to a call or a school zone which was ripe for potential revenue.
I couldn't resist! :D

Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

GreenMachine

I could just see you doing that too.

Trouble maker!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

JetdocX

He's really-really pissed they took his beemer and issued him a cement mixer.  It would piss me off, too.  Who you gonna catch with that thing?

RedLeader

"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

Wilde Racing

Quote from: JetdocX on November 15, 2009, 07:07:25 PM
He's really-really pissed they took his beemer and issued him a cement mixer. 

LMAO,   :D
05 CBR 1000rr

Justin

HA!  I can picture you doing it, also.   CLASSIC.
Did you say "Hey, Fag! How's it going?"

Funniest South Park episode I've seen in a very long time

zipbyu

What is really funny is that I have seen one of our SSA members is in the Carson City H.D. infomercial that seems to be on every sat or sun morning.  He is talking about how great the the H.D. is for the police department.  It is nice to see him on the TV.  Check it out. I think it is on Fox.
     Some of us know who I and talking about but I must leave his name out.  I have not seen him post it a while, but he might comment on this.

n10sive

saw him the other night at dinner. He is doing well, and has been keeping busy.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike