Main Menu

Camping at RFR 7/24-26/09

Started by MotoPutz, July 22, 2009, 10:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoPutz

Who is camping out there this weekend? How many will be there friday and saturday? How many just Saturday?

I will be there both nights...

JENX!!!

Im there both days...but i wont be camping., its too close to sacrifice comfort. ::)
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Justin

def saturday with a slight chance of fri-night.  some from spl will camp, too (they mentioned friday)  Youngster775 and fam might also.

Achilles775

"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor."
-Aristotle

Adiggity

Timegrommet

In a van down by the river....LOL. on a steady diet of government cheese cuz I need $ for track days. I need to check myself into track day rehab...........

Justin

Those were my later days with SNL.  I'm glad I got out when I did.

dmh2000

tg - thats an awesome quote in your signature. i'm stealing it.
dave

Green Hornet

I will be there Friday about 5, staying both nights, ridding both days.

reno240sx

I will probably be there Saturday night.

99 900ss duc

we were gonna camp but decided it was to friggin hot for that. think we will go for a ride at elevation for the cool factor

youngster775

yes, me and the family are definately camping fri and sat....probally the only ones in a low budget tent in the dirt, rocks, and sun.... cant hardly wait!!!! ;D hey putz call me tommorrow so we can coordinate the FOOD! :o
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

MotoPutz

I'm not racing tomorrow so I was going to hit the store after I got set up tomorrow. PM any ideas you have...

Dragone

What time do the gates close?

MotoPutz