yzinger

Yamaha FINALLY got their colors right...check'm out! www.yamaha-motor.com
bikes were released 7 minutes ago!

lhyx

;D nice colors!
I like it!
Lix

JENX!!!

only color changes for the R6....the R1 is all new but freaking FUGLY as hell!!!!!! i hate it!!! WTF was yamaha thinking!!!!! they ruined the R1. :'(
technogy sounds interesting tho....heres the video.
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelvideo/6/683/0/video.aspx
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

yzinger

ya, the looks of the R1 definitly need to go back to the drawing board. although, the pair of projectors and matching intakes are SICK. on a different note, FINALLY they brought the white to the US. and the orange, definitly something new never done before; I wonder how it will sell. (btw, anyone see the price increase on the R6? same bike....way more money.)

live2ride

Ya I saw that the price went up.  They charge more for the orange and white bikes too or did yamaha always do that?  I cant believe their still making the r6s but hey I guess why not if it keeps selling.  I wonder how well that FZ6s will do the price tag on it is nice but I wonder about the performance.  Sick looking colors all around though.
I live life like the captain of a sinking ship

MotoPutz

I don't mind the new R1, I like the look of the new projector headlights. But then again I don't ride Yamaha right now so maybe I'm just not so picky.

JENX!!!

here's a cool macro site with all the tech info on the new R1.....
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/msite/micro_v1.aspx
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

jlavallee

Holy crap, it's now 10k for an R6! The US dollar is weak but wow that is big money for a 600.

The R1 is ugly as hell. Maybe it'll look better in person but I wouldn't count on it. I thought they'd finally loose the ugly undertail pipes but no. They must be hiring the guys Suzuki has lately because this is hideous.

Team Gorgonzola

Wow, umeven firing sequence, three mode of throttle and injection control, variable air intake tubes....and that sound??!! I am impressed; which is not easy to do as you know what I ride ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-