Main Menu

2013 SSA Bike Night at PJ & Co

Started by GreenMachine, June 11, 2013, 10:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I missed out on last week and didn't think I would be able to make tomorrow's happening, but my plans have been put off for another week.

See you guys there.  Come early.  I heard last week was very crowded with bikes & people.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Nostalgic tonight.  We had a 1977 or 78 CBX-1000 six cylinder and a 1982 CX-500 Turbo among the most interesting bikes to look at tonight.  One of the guys I talked to, Jim, had just purchased a 1982 GS-850 and it ran pretty good too.  All original.

Saw Wills there.  Good luck on your trip this weekend.  Watch for rocks on hwy 3.  You know there are going to be a ton.

Won't be there for Bike Night next week, if we ever play poker like we're suppose to. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RocketRider

Noob question...when is bike night?
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

GreenMachine

Quite coincidentally, the answer to your  :newbie  question can be found in the Welcome Newbies section at the top of the forum.

To make it easier for everyone, I'll simply repost.  We share bike night with PJ's and whomever shows up, usually about 50% HD riders, but there's always an interesting collection of bikes to wander around and check out.

Show up at Wednesday Night Bike Night,* meet fellow area motorcycle riders & enjoy great food and spirits.  Hosted at PJ & Company, 1590 South Wells Avenue. <== Web links for both Web site and Map.

* SSA Bike Night is generally seasonal, from the first of May through the end of October.

Tahoebrian5

Look at that clean ZX9R. Doesn't look like it rode through a hail storm on Ebbetts pass last weekend at all
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

Goin over there as soon after 5PM as possible, but can't stay until dark tonight.  It'll still be worth it.

See any of you out there!

GreenMachine

Had every intention of going over tonight, but with the T-storms we've been getting, I decided to just have a beer at home.

See you guys out riding tomorrow for all those going.

GreenMachine

Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on June 13, 2013, 09:07:35 AM
Look at that clean ZX9R. Doesn't look like it rode through a hail storm on Ebbetts pass last weekend at all
:D  That's because it didn't.  That's not my bike.

BTW, if I go over tonight it'll only be briefly.  I have other obligations, unless someone's insisting that I show up.