Main Menu

2013 MotoGP Round 1 instant poll (closes before race begins)

Started by GreenMachine, April 05, 2013, 10:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Is this Rossi's race?  You decide who you think will win the opening round of MotoGP.

Hurry!  This instant poll closes by Saturday evening.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

I couldn't care less who wins. 
All I want to see is a battle for the lead in the final laps.  More than two bikes and more than one manufacturer in that battle would be ideal; but that is probably asking too much for MGP. 
Excited to see how Vale does back with Yamaha and excited to see how Marquez does in the premier class.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

n10sive

Quote from: dub on April 06, 2013, 02:19:41 PM
I couldn't care less who wins. 
All I want to see is a battle for the lead in the final laps.  More than two bikes and more than one manufacturer in that battle would be ideal; but that is probably asking too much for MGP. 
Excited to see how Vale does back with Yamaha and excited to see how Marquez does in the premier class.

this!

The combining of CRT with the GP class makes for some pretty lopsided lap times...and boring viewing as the CRT battles (which are closer) don't make the camera. Watching MotoGP these days consists of watching some alien all by his lonesome out front. Maybe they'll concentrate on the battles for 3,4 but man...needs something new to happen this year. Would be nice to see Rossi up front again.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

Surprise, surprise, whore-gay checked out w/ 20 laps to go... :|)

BUT, watching Vale work his way up through the field was exciting!  He could have challenged 99 for the lead had he not made that mis-step in the opening laps.  I think it could be a great season with 46 back in the mix to dice it up with 99, 26 and 93.

Side note:  Poor, poor Ben Spies.  :'(
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Was on the edge of my seat for most of it.  Marquez and Rossi were gettin-it at the end.  Some very exciting racing.  The high speed tracks may favor other engine/rider combinations.  Lorenzo rides like a professor.  Very calculating.  Occasionally exciting. Usually enough to win.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.