Main Menu

2013 Superbowl

Started by GreenMachine, January 20, 2013, 04:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

vs. or

I may have an opportunity for two game tickets.   :band
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

I haven't watched one NFL game in the 2012/2013 season and I'm not gonna start now.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

NBA or NHL then? 

It's been a tough year for picking a clear great NFL team.  I thought New England was going to take it this year, but they couldn't come through when they needed to.  Atlanta and Houston were destroying just about everyone they came up against, but faltered in the playoffs when matched against an opponent that had their number.  That's kind of the way the whole season's gone.

I want to say the Niners will crush the Raven's, but then IMO the Raven's shouldn't have made it this far, yet here they are.  They could win again.

n10sive

Quote from: dub on January 21, 2013, 10:16:56 AM
I haven't watched one NFL game in the 2012/2013 season and I'm not gonna start now.

not even for free beer?
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

Quote from: GreenMachine on January 22, 2013, 07:46:12 PM
NBA or NHL then?

Games watched?  zero and zero. 

But I did watch all 14 stages of the Dakar.  And the first 3 rounds of AMA Supercross.

Quote from: n10sive on January 22, 2013, 07:54:25 PM
not even for free beer?

I'll drink the beer and look in the direction of the television.  But I wont be watching.  My deceit will be undetectable to others.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019