Main Menu

2012 group ride desitnations and distances. What would you like sheduled?

Started by GreenMachine, January 31, 2012, 09:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

KKM

What we are having is not winter. Hell it is still dusty out dirt riding in most areas. I got two short rides last week on my Aprilia when it was 60*. Not bad for feb. I am hoping that this season is long and safe for everyone.
Kevin
2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

sparkygixxer

Can't wait for the weather to turn up the heat, I'm craving a 400+ mile ride.  Last week every pass I tried taking was closed or covered in snow/ice even though it was almost 60 out. 
PS
Who can do weekday rides?

GreenMachine

Quote from: sparkygixxer on March 04, 2012, 04:29:50 AM
Can't wait for the weather to turn up the heat, I'm craving a 400+ mile ride.  Last week every pass I tried taking was closed or covered in snow/ice even though it was almost 60 out. 
PS
Who can do weekday rides?
I typically cannot ride during the week.  Toooooo much work, which is a good thing.  ;D
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

Cool Beans Big Cat...I think I still have your number.  I'll text later to see if it's correct.  Can't wait, it feels like I've been off the bike for years.
:angel