Main Menu

Back to Washington

Started by cobra23, October 26, 2009, 11:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobra23

Jerome, Alan, Justino. Dave, Dino (or tino? i dont hear too good) Eddie...everyone else ...

I am taking a job in Washington State. I will be air commuting for the time being, but I dont know how long that (commuting) will last.

I am the quiet guy that rides the S4R, and is pretty much "anti social". I really enjoy the forum, and this group. Made it to a couple.... well "several" track days this year and last.

The bike nights the first year I was here. You guys and ladies, are all first class people.

Came here a couple years ago knowing not a soul, always feel welcome around the group. Jerome and Alan have been very good to me on the track always teaching never critisizing.

I will continue to post, and hopefully make a track day or two. The way real estate is I dont want to try to sell the house, so will be flying back and forth, until the market changes.

Just want to say thank you for all the hospitality. First class this group ....First class..

23 Out
(your new SSA Nortthern rep.)

Justin

We know who you are!!!  You're not as antisocial as you think!
The group makes me feel welcome, too and I'm glad to be able to offer the you the same.
You're welcome anytime, and you'll be missed.  While I was away, I used the board to keep connected so don't be a stranger.
  Watch out for the frost heaves on the tracks up north :D

cobra23

Thanks Justino....

Frost heaves, the brown leaves, elk deer and rabbits... da da da da da da la la

SVs (the exploding kind) and those long rods ah... "launching" in sudden "pop"

............from old sportster motors in big heavy Buells

CB160's with their throttles wide open.....

... wadded 160's, the oil slicks they leave......

fallen pine trees....and the needles they drop!!

These are a few of my (seattle international raceway) favorite things!!  ;D

dr1150

Hello Ted,

Off to the northwest  :o.  I would like to say thank you for talking me into giving the RFR a try, and showing me the ropes.  In addition, I really appreciated you introducing me to a lot of really nice people in SSA.  You went out of your way to help me purchase the right bike and even took me to pick it up.  I look forward to bike nights and most important track days/test n tune days.  Not so sure you are the quite guy when motorcyles are the topic of discussion. You will be missed and I hope you keep in touch with us.  Don't forget your umbrella.  Congratulations on your NEW job!

Dave
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

Justin

Quote from: dr1150 on October 28, 2009, 09:49:15 PM
Hello Ted,

Off to the northwest  :o.  I would like to say thank you for talking me into giving the RFR a try, and showing me the ropes.  In addition, I really appreciated you introducing me to a lot of really nice people in SSA.  You went out of your way to help me purchase the right bike and even took me to pick it up.  I look forward to bike nights and most important track days/test n tune days.  Not so sure you are the quite guy when motorcyles are the topic of discussion. You will be missed and I hope you keep in touch with us.  Don't forget your umbrella.  Congratulations on your NEW job!

Dave
That's an awesome post. 
Ted, wherever you live, you'll always be an asset to the club.

D1NO

Hey Ted.. You are an asset to the club. Best of luck on your new ventures and I'm sure we'll see you when the season starts!!!

What's gonna happen with the KZ project/update?!  :o

cobra23

Wow thanks fellas....

The KZ will continue, it's almost done, 

This really is a great group, really.

cobra23

Wooo Hooooo!!!

Long distance commute OVER...

Moving back to Ferntucky this Saturday!!

I ama Sooooo Ahppie!!!

youngster775

Quote from: cobra23 on September 14, 2010, 02:46:58 PM
Wooo Hooooo!!!

Long distance commute OVER...

Moving back to Ferntucky this Saturday!!

I ama Sooooo Ahppie!!!
you gonna stop by the track this weekend then? we shall be out there.....
PM me when you settle in, I live in Ferntucky also..
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

jlavallee

I'm out in Fernley also just a couple of houses away from super fast guy Justin Mastalka. Good to see that a few on the board are living so close to the track I didn't know anyone else was close by. Maybe we should get together for a garage beer & bike BS session some time?

D1NO

Welcome back Ted... Hope to see you Sunday...

GreenMachine

:band

"Play me... some mountain music...like Grandma and Grandpa use to play..."

Welcome back!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

cobra23

Wooo Hooo I am so pshyked to come home....

A Ferntucky BBQ is in order!!

youngster775

Quote from: cobra23 on September 15, 2010, 11:33:53 AM
Wooo Hooo I am so pshyked to come home....

A Ferntucky BBQ is in order!!
I just got a brand new BBQ. let me know when you guys want to do it  :party
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

dr1150

Hey Ted,

Welcome back my old riding friend, that is great news see ya soon.
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."