Main Menu

Be Uplifted

Started by JetFueler, October 07, 2009, 04:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetFueler

And God will cause me to ride upon the high places of the earth.  (Isaiah 58:14)

Team Gorgonzola

I tought this place was a politics, ideologies, religion, free zone. ???
I had this album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87b4a4a2wmY&feature=related

ps Myron, now that your tread is gone, my post doesn't make as much sense :(
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

zipbyu

Thanks Alberto,  I was trying to prove that point.  Motorcycles are my passion on this site, and nothing is woring with being spiritural.  Lets talk about them with language, not topics. 

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: zipbyu on October 07, 2009, 11:42:26 PM
Thanks Alberto,  I was trying to prove that point.  Motorcycles are my passion on this site, and nothing is wrong with being spiritual.  Lets talk about them with language, not topics. 

With you 100% bro.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

Hey Jetfueler,
I always get a sense of how deeply spiritual you are, and I appreciate that very much.  You do seem filled with peace, and seem to live with a sense of comfort most people would be envious of.  I appreciate your contribution to the club very much.  We are all passionate about so many different things, and I do like sharing and hearing about them.  I think the reason we are such a special club is because we focus on the one mutual passion we all have.  Motorcycles!  
This is the only board I've seen that doesn't have a mean streak or rejoice in attacking the less knowledgeable or newer riders.  As you know, people's faith (or lack there of) are very closely held beliefs and I think we run the risk of really alienating each other with religion.
I suppose you can argue that we are having inauthentic relationships if we only share what we all mutually love, but most of us are really 'ok' with that.  Alberto and Andrei have very different political views than I, but we are also close enough friends that we can discuss, and debate the issue privately.
I hope you don't feel badly about this response because you effect others spirituality wherever you go, in the way you carry yourself.  You are lovely to be around!  
Hey, how come you weren't at the first 'winter inside bike night" of the season.  Remember it's the first tuesday of every month!
See you soon
Jz

JetFueler

Hello Justino,

I was at the first tuesday bike night this past tuesday the 6th, if I have the date right, and not sure if that was the first tuesday or not.  I was sitting with Paul and Kim and Simon and "Putz"  LOL.  I saw you at the bar.  Enjoyed the company.

I knew I'd be taking a chance posting that music video and I am not at all offended or feel bad for anyone's disagreement or remarks against it.  It wasn't political either.  Just had my heart on other people that might want to hear something uplifting during the difficult times people might be facing in their lives.  And you're right, action speaks louder than words.
I am just doing my duty as a Christian.  I do not disrespect anyones beliefs or unbeliefs. 

Also thought this specific general chat forum was for anything but I wouldn't go to the extreme either with unending posts, lol.

Thank you for your reply and I also thank you as I have Jerome, and anyone else I may have missed due to me not knowing anyone well yet, for the great club and hard work you gentlemen put into SSA.  I am greatful I found out about it.  I will soon be hitting the track on my CBR.  Have a great week.  =)

Scott   (JetFueler)

PS: The peace you see is the Love of God and is available to anyone who will receive it from Him.  He is
no respector of persons.  =)
And God will cause me to ride upon the high places of the earth.  (Isaiah 58:14)

zipbyu

Well said Scott, I met you as well or at least talked talked to you.  I am just a jerk sometimes on the matter at hand.  Nothing personal, I just can't bit my lip.  If you knew me you would understand where I come from.  I totalay respect people with your view.  I hope your feelings were not hurt, mine were not.   

n10sive

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola VP on October 07, 2009, 11:28:15 PM
I tought this place was a politics, ideologies, religion, free zone. ???
I had this album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87b4a4a2wmY&feature=related

You mean I can't talk about my Gerbils here? *cry*

;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

zipbyu

"Gerbils was created to keep the poor from killing the rich." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Or something like that?

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: zipbyu on October 08, 2009, 08:36:35 AM
"Gerbils was created to keep the poor from killing the rich." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Or something like that?

LOL :D
-Hunter S. Thompson-

MotoPutz

Team Gorgonzola

Live on the second floor?
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Adiggity

Quote from: Putz on October 08, 2009, 09:04:09 AM
My name is Luke   8) ;)
Really?! This whole time I thought it was Putz......and it fit so well..... It's going to be weird getting used to Luke.

MotoPutz

I respond to a lot of things... No nicknames ever really stuck though.

Adiggity