Main Menu

Lastest on "yut ughhh" (copy)

Started by GreenMachine, March 18, 2009, 07:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Saw this on another forum I'm on & thought I'd share. There's a kid calling himself joeystunts who will teach you to stunt like the pros for $50.  The kid lives in Sacramento and was called out by mid-cal stunt riders in a parody video.  Get this, he rides a Gixxer 600/750/1000.  Yeah, where have you been?!  It's Suzuki's all-in-one variable displacement bike.  Check it out.

Proof that some people will do anything for attention.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

trent

There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

POSER 511

after riding all day to downeyville  and back to folsom we took a break at are usual spot this guy pulls up and starts talking.
we could not get back on the road fast enough. a week went bye and i saw the video on craigslist and it all made sense.
that is some of the funniest stuff i have ever seen.

cobra23

Hey,

I don't want to dog out stunters. I guess it takes skill.

While at "Sportbike West in British Columbia, at the "stunt" show there,  the stunters were all pissed cause we were not that impressed. Well the whole crowd basically were pretty skilled riders, after a day of very high speed riding through the Mountains just did not get into the show.

It's just not my thing.

But that is justice well served. That was outstanding entertainment!!!
Good stuff right there... OUTSTANDING!!

Joe Dirt lol ;D

n10sive

half the bikes stolen are used to train these monkeys
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

z1rider

awesome vid! poor teacher got called out by his students. hahaha.

yzinger

i will be farting around sac and folsom tommorow. I will keep an out out for that 600750liter gixxer. I could use some advise   on my "circle wheelies" ;D

POSER 511

Quote from: yzinger on March 18, 2009, 08:53:09 PM
i will be farting around sac and folsom tommorow. I will keep an out out for that 600750liter gixxer. I could use some advise   on my "circle wheelies" ;D
first things first no gloves & put the brake on level 5. (not to be confused with warp 5)

cobra23

3, III, three,......... bikes in one!!!

It'l bankrupt the Japanese I tell ya....they will sell only a thrid of the bikes!!

oh man...

yzinger

well, no sign of this 'winner' today. and I checked every coffee shop parking lot I could find. ???

POSER 511

Quote from: yzinger on March 19, 2009, 06:11:38 PM
well, no sign of this 'winner' today. and I checked every coffee shop parking lot I could find. ???
did you ck hwy50??? some one said he was doing a slow motion wheelie up eldorado hills grade took about 5 min. to go 10ft.
thats just what i heard???  ;D ;D ;D

weavefish

ok ok just saw this... gotta try it lol the YUT UGHHH Game

http://www.ringburn.net/yutughhh/
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

repsol71

THAT IS FUNNY $%^& I am laughing out loud... :D
I am always ready to rip!!!

MotoPutz

This idiot is getting way too much publicity...

yzinger

It was more fun just to upload the page for the first time then to actually play it 8)