Main Menu

Sunday lunch ride 11/9??

Started by rg500nut, November 08, 2014, 10:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rg500nut

Any interest? no agenda set yet..........
2 strokes always...............

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

rg500nut

could ride over VC, down to Carson, eat Mescan food @ La Posada Real, supposed to be good, back over VC or another route..........I just haate to miss the good weather

rg500nut

if u r not really fired up, ok, I could finish the Bimota, either way is fine...........LOL

RichVee4

I will try to make it work.  Weather is perfect for one last outing.  I will have to confirm in the morning, will know by 8ish if I can go.  My preference would be something earlier in the day.
Live long and prosper \V/

rg500nut

I think I'll pass
Thanks for the response.........see you soon, not tomorrow

rg500nut

I can get much done tomorrow, thanks any way..............

slmoto

Rich, GM,
were you still thinking of doing a vc lunch run today?

GreenMachine

Dear Mr. Wayne,

Yes, I'm still considering it.  I'm a little foggy this AM, but a short 60 mile ride would do me some good.  Either that or I'm going back to Dog Valley and zipping up to Crystal Peak...now that Rich gave me the directions.  Gotta use them while they're still fresh!

But certainly could do VC, Maverik Country Store at the bottom of VC highway 11:30 AM.  Have a brand new front with zero miles on it that needs some scrubbing in.

Where's DR?  This ride is right up his alley and it's right in his back yard.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

I am still interested in a lunch ride today..    Should we plan to meet at Mavericks S Reno about 11:30?   Going to watch Moto GP this morning and head out about 11.

GreenMachine

slmoto

11:30 sounds good to me.
I better get up and watch motogp before i hear who won.

RichVee4

Doesn't get much better than that.  A perfect outing to end the season.   Tom, thanks for getting the ride going and glad you were able to get away from the chores to join us. 

GreenMachine

GreenMachine

Quote from: GreenMachine on November 09, 2014, 09:10:11 AM
I know who won.  ;D
Watched the race replay with TB5 tonight.  The winner was really pushing it all the way until the end.  Must be that it's safer to keep the pace going than to slack off and lose concentration.  Some amazing riding, some great riding from riders I'd never given much thought to and some disappointing finishes for some of the other riders.  The race had it all.  Good to the end.