Main Menu

Adam Conway - SX Lites

Started by MotoPutz, January 10, 2010, 10:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 Smoke (Bryant)

I wonder if when Adam is home during the off season if he would be interested in doing a fun run with us.  How cool would that be to say that we all road with a pro rider for a day. ;D
Throttle therapy:  Live to ride. Ride for life.

n10sive

They ride all the time in the pine nuts. There were a few out the other day riding with my son. All the guys I know are really down to earth and if you met them out here you wouldn't know they were pro's. Well...until they fire up the bikes and ride...then it's  :o

:D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

edmunsan

The best Northern Nevada has to offer are the PEOPLE.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

conway952

just wanted to share this, its kinda an in memory video for jesse.. but it is a pretty cool video my buddy JP made of me doing a little supercross testing on the 450 at my house today.. there is quite a bit of helmet cam footage.. let me know what ya think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lGXW8Ijias

conway952

I am always excited to do some riding! Any day on the bike is a great day in my opinion! please let me know i have never had the oppurtunity to do any type of trail ride(as embaressed as i am to say that, its true!) so id love to!

MotoPutz

Sounds like we need to plan an outing!!!

n10sive

Zach at BVH posted a video here of you a while back. Your track looks like fun.

You out in the Mexican Damn area behind the prison?
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

edmunsan

Aww man! my helmet cam can't do that ??? It always falls of when I do big ass jumps, usually when I land on my .........helmet  :-[. That's awesome though Adam. Has the old man seen what you did to the back yard yet? ;D
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

conway952

hahaha luckily yes, he helped me design it all :P