Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Another Ninja 300?

Started by feenickz, July 18, 2014, 11:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feenickz

Hey guys, Im fairly new to riding, only had the bike (2013 Ninja 300 SE ABS-green) since March 1st this year. I have already ridden 8500 miles on it, so I am plenty comfortable on the bike for long distances and short twisties.

I come from a background in cars, racing, spirited driving, a little bit of everything, so I have the speed bug, and twistie bug. I really enjoy riding twisties, and just enjoying the freedom I get from riding.

I look forward to meeting new people to ride with, and making new memories, and have more stories to tell.

I will hopefully be upgrading to a 600 (preferably ninja 636) of some sort next spring, as I feel I am plenty ready for the bigger bike, plus being 6' 1" on a 300 is a little cramped.

here is a picture of the bike:

flamecrow

what's wrong with using this picture?

LOL it's because you hate my ninja turtle on my passenger seat, it's ok! XD

NevadaWolf

Hello from a smaller 250 rider! Mine's a 2012 so I got the last year before they came out with those beautiful looking 300's. *goes out to the garage and apologizes*

8500 in four months?! AWESOME! I wanna ride with you.  ;D

Hopefully I can make it to Reno one of these days and meet up with the riders there. Being too far out in Fallon sucks at times.

RichVee4

Great riding with you last weekend and hope to see you out on another.  If you like twisties you came to the right place to find some great rides! 
Live long and prosper \V/

288RR

Great to meet you on the last ride