Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

New from Winnemucca

Started by Stallion636, February 25, 2014, 10:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stallion636

Hey my name is Sean and I currently live in Winnemucca. I ride an 06 Gsxr 1k and I have lots of group riding experience as well as some CCS racing experience in Arizona. I hope to meet up with you guys soon and do some riding. Also if there are any members out here in Winnemucca I am always down to ride.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Were you the GSXR rider from Winn. who was at TTP last August?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

Stallion636

Nope that wasn't me. What is TTP?

GreenMachine

Twisted Track Productions, but I should have put TTRC, Twisted Track Racing Club.

Well, if that wasn't you at the track, then there's one other GSXR owner there in Winnemucca, on a 750.  He rides with black and white leathers.  Not sure if he rides track only or both.  I only met him briefly after the TTRC trackday at Reno-Fernley Raceway.  He needed help loading his 750 into his truck. 

It'll be a stretch for you to make some of our rides, but you're always welcome to meet up with us.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.