Main Menu

New to the forum not to riding

Started by Rwarner56, July 25, 2013, 10:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rwarner56

As the title states I'm new to the forum. I've owned a '98 zx6, '98 zx9, 07 R6s(the wife's) and, my current 04 zx10(widow maker). I love riding and working on the bike. So far it's stock other than the basics. I live out in ferntucky and have nobody to talk bikes with so, I look forward to meeting some people and making friends.
Probably posted from the restroom at work

GreenMachine

That's a 'open-minded' introduction, if I've ever heard one.  Welcome!

Ride on over tomorrow for RocketRider's Virginia City ride.  It'll be brief, but you'll have some good BBQ for an early lunch and you'll be exposed, if you haven't already been, to the some local roads. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Rwarner56

I wish I could. Work has me on an on-call type status until tomorrow afternoon. Are the forums usually this dead? I was looking through the posts yesterday and there were only a handful of posts in the last month.

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Welcome.

Quote from: GreenMachine on July 26, 2013, 02:16:05 PM
Dead!?

This is lively.   :D

Seriously.  Wait until winter when a whole week might go by with out a single post!

Honestly, this forum is mostly just used to talk about real life events; group rides, trackdays, meet-ups, etc. with an occasional question for the group thrown in.  If you want to read the opinions of random people on the internet, head on over to BARF where they discuss anything and everything motorcycles ad nauseum.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Rwarner56

I've got zx-10r.net for that. I was just expecting a little more lively bunch. Hopefully work slows down and I can make it to more events.

288RR

Welcome.   
We become a lively bunch when were in the road.