Main Menu

Pics and video

Started by weavefish, September 29, 2008, 03:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

i need some pics and/or video of trackday crashes  ;D
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

MotoPutz

You can have what I got of mine but its just some long range pics of me picking up my bike. Make sure you grab the pic of the bike on fire that was posted a while ago.

n10sive

Quote from: weavefish on September 29, 2008, 03:44:15 PM

So we can be immortalized on some website? *yikes*  :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

Quote from: n10sive on September 29, 2008, 06:46:41 PM

So we can be immortalized on some website? *yikes*  :D

not yet :) i have been asked to give a little presentation on track riding and what it has done for me. i will be giving this infront of every motorcycle rider on NAS Fallon. the US Navy has had 5 motorcycle related deaths in 10 weeks. one of them being in Fernley.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

whaaaaaat?????? when is this gonna happen?
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

Wed. DJ stopped by and asked me to do it for him.

JENX!!!

bring lots of SSA flyers.... ;D and try get all those street riders to our parade lap!!!!
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

n10sive

OK. I'll play. Being ex-Navy I'll up my bro's out :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

Quote from: JENX!!! on September 29, 2008, 08:42:47 PM
bring lots of SSA flyers.... ;D and try get all those street riders to our parade lap!!!!

way ahead of you :) talked to the Dragon allready.... imagine 180 people there for a parade lap lol

reno240sx

I have pictures of my crash I will try and get them on a cd and bring them to bike night.

Justin

Sierra slider has pictures of one wrecked bike (off road- down hill- into woods)

Justin

4theriders.
look up a track day and find 'ducati crash' or 'yamaha crash' or 'Putz crashing again' or something like that

MotoPutz

screw you, I only crashed once (at the track)!!!!

weavefish

Quote from: Putz on September 30, 2008, 01:43:06 PM
screw you, I only crashed once (at the track)!!!!

werent you exiting the track at the time????? lol

MotoPutz