Main Menu

Geiger condtions

Started by RichVee4, February 09, 2016, 05:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichVee4

In case anyone is looking to ride Geiger with the nice weather.  I took the long way home from Fallon and drove 6 mile canyon then Geiger back to Reno.  Geiger still had a few damp areas with some frost between the lanes at 1pm today.  Pavement had some dirt in some places from cars with muddy tires and a few rocks in the road.  Sand didnt seem to bad.    Overall not bad, but keep in mind its still Feb.  
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Sounds like it's holding steady at inconsistently dirty.

Good timing too.  Bet there will be bunches of riders wanting to get their lean on.  Take heed rambunctious ones!  It's only February.

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

That left foot doesn't look like it's going to be feeling to good for that guy.

Good ole dirt riding is keeping my desires for a street ride at a bay. I use the KLR for errands and such but that's about all the street riding I plan on doing for the time being, still seeing lots of dirt, sand, snow, ice... on the roads which doesn't get me excited for any spirited street rides.

Dirt it is! :GrnWheelie (We need some dirt bike emojis, emoticons... whatever the hell those smiley face things are called)