Main Menu

Dirty mountain roads

Started by GreenMachine, January 24, 2016, 10:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Took the bike up to the VC lookout yesterday.  Conditions were unpredictable, some clean, some not so clean (truck mud tracks) and some rows of dirt marbles.  No ice though, just damp in the north facing corner up by the lookout.  ;)
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

I've been taking short old-man rides this last week trying to get my strength up. I'll give you a shout next time I go out if the weather holds
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

RichVee4

You got me motivated and I started my bikes yesterday.  They have been sweeping the streets in my hood this week but still see a lot of sand in the middle of some intersections.   Noticed a few bikes out and about the last few weeks as well as a few mc Reno PD.
Live long and prosper \V/

Sub-Sonic

Roads are fine.  Went over 88 and 50 these past two weekends as soon as chain control was lifted.

RichVee4

I was taking the long way home from work and ended up on Carson Pass early Jan and conditions were great for a sport bike,  ;)
Live long and prosper \V/