Main Menu

The return of the TB5 (not the jedi)

Started by Tahoebrian5, January 19, 2016, 09:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

Hey guys, it's your long lost riding buddy finally poking my head out my hibernation hole. Wow has it been a crazy year. As some of. You know I got in a minor dirt bike wreck and cracked a rib back in July. The injury turned into Pluerisy which is taking forever to heal.. I'm still at least a couple months out from being fit to ride. Also my wife and I had a baby on December 21st. Rossi Ann Harrison has ten fingers and toes, and is healthy, and is cute as can be. Sarah picked out the name btw! I hadn't even looked at my bikes in months, but fired them all up yesterday and rode the Beemer around the block to be some gas run through it. Man do I miss riding. Fingers crossed that I keep healing and I'm looking forward to posting up a ride thread in the near future. Anyway just thought I'd say hi. I hope you're all doing well and having a great new year. Peace and safe travels!
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

Congrats to the both of you and good luck to your healing.

Hope it won't cause too much of a fuss if you see me in my Marquez T-shirt.  Several others have complimented me on it.  I think they're a little jealous.

It's gonna be another great year.  Don't know how we top 2015, but every year begins with a fresh start.  We'll just have to give it our best. 

On that subject, I don't want to make long rides where we go visiting other states the norm, but I've been giving some thought to the idea others posed about getting a timeshare if we do one of those trips again.  Nothing planned, as the ride we did last year isn't scheduled again until 2017, but it's fun to plan anyways. 

BTW, did you check out your 20 seconds of fame?  You've been missed.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Yes Ditto Brian.  Having those Babies are with out a doubt.  One of the best things I've ever done.  Take all the time you need with that Baby after healing up. Nothing is more rewarding than her.

Hopefully we can put that Yosemite ride on the schedule this year.  Oh yeah and Oregon  or bust ride too. We had an awesome year.  Can't wait to ride with you again. Remember your always welcome no matter what. Your family. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

slmoto

Good to hear from you, congrats on the baby. Good luck on the continued recovery, hope to see you out there riding again soon.

flamecrow

Grats on the baby TB! Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health

RichVee4

Good to hear from you and it sounds like you have your priorities right family, health.  Congrats on Rossi, cute name!
Live long and prosper \V/

Tahoebrian5

Thanks for the wishes from everyone. I went for another short ride yesterday around noon when the sun was out. Made it about 1/3 of the way out red rocks drive before I turned around. I don't feel too bad today so that's great news to me. And I only did 2 wheelies. I must be getting old.

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

Sub-Sonic

Just saw this...
As everyone has said, congrats on the new girl and keep healing and get back to this asap:

Tahoebrian5