Main Menu

Free cameleon oiler for a forum member!

Started by jayrexer, November 27, 2015, 03:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayrexer

Hey guys,

I had a cameleon oiler on my bike for 3k miles but I just don't see the use in it over cleaning and lubing the chain myself.

I will give it to a forum member here that could put it to use. You'd need to buy the tubing again, but the unit works fine. I'll even throw in two bottles of the oil they want you to use.

Here is a link to item -> http://www.cameleonoiler.com/en/products#kit

All in good faith!  :angel

dub

Good on ya for giving it away.

The need for automatic oiling systems went away with the advent of the o-ring chain. Of course, that's bad for business and the manufacturers of these devices have done a pretty good job of convincing some people they still need them. Same goes for overpriced, purpose made chain lubes too.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

jayrexer

Quote from: dub on November 27, 2015, 03:57:22 PM
Good on ya for giving it away.

The need for automatic oiling systems went away with the advent of the o-ring chain. Of course, that's bad for business and the manufacturers of these devices have done a pretty good job of convincing some people they still need them. Same goes for overpriced, purpose made chain lubes too.

Yeah my friend talked me into it. It was spraying oil onto the side of my tire and almost killed me a couple of times lol.

I think it would be best on a dirt bike or maybe like an adventure bike that doesn't do a lot of stop and go where the oil can fling off.