Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Visiting

Started by Team Gorgonzola, November 08, 2015, 04:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

I just want to say how nice it is to stop by the site, and see there's still activity going on. I basically got swallowed by work, and life in general and I rode 4 Sundays this year, even less last year, all VC/truck route stuff + cappuccino break at the end :D. Also, my Duc has become pretty uncomfortable for rides longer than an hour. I hope to get a Multi next year and join some of the SSA rides, possibly drag Jerome with me and be more active in my still beloved moto club....
ps. I have all MotoGP races recorded at La Vecchia if anyone want to come watch, first beer is on me (just have to tell me what is the word and the bike in my profile avatar)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

It's good to see you post again TG!  A lot of the old guard are still on here, some more than others.  Internet challenged too, but they're here waiting to dish out sarcasm whenever they figure their keyboards out and can remember how to find us on the Internet.   :surrender  I remind them from time to time that they need to first go to their computer and turn it on. 

Something always gets lost in translation.  :tard

You'll be happy to hear that Dragon has been somewhat of a wild man on here this season, going on repeated iron butt rides and encouraging extra curricular activities with the club.  It's been a good dynamic. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on November 08, 2015, 04:14:01 PMI hope to get a Multi next year and join some of the SSA rides, possibly drag Jerome with me and be more active in my still beloved moto club....

That would be excellent. I look forward to it.

I thought of you the other day because I went to Hiroba with a friend. I thought about stopping in to say high, but you were probably too busy making the gnochi anyway.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

A DRAGON

Oh my old friend. This has been a pretty decent year. Thanks to some of the old guard still riding. I've really enjoyed riding with the crew again.

Would love to come up and watch a race on a Sunday night. Have some Pizza. Sweet. I'll see if I can make that happen.  See you soon.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

Good to hear from you !!!

Team Gorgonzola

Great seeing Wiles and Jerome a day or so later, still working too many hours but then again that's how I pay for motorcycles..... :P
See ya'll soon I hope
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

dub

I could eat that ravioli bolognese every single day, so freakin' good!
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019