Main Menu

Fall & Winter picture posting - add yours here

Started by GreenMachine, October 22, 2015, 08:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

No snow is why we went there.

Wilson Canyon is just East of Smith Valley on hwy 208. From Reno it's easiest to go out 80, then south on 95 from Fernley. It's a bit of a drive from Reno, but totally worth it. Definitely one of my favorite spots. There are some really fun trails. We did about 37 miles, and we didn't even do the loop up into the Pine Grove mountains, because there was snow up there.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

:clap

Thanks Dub.  Those will be going up on the header soon. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Picked up this orange thing today, goes well with my truck  ;D, couldn't resist stopping to take it for a spin in the dirt/snow on the way home...

RichVee4

Congrats! Like they say N+1.  It will be nice to have a proper trail bike.   
Live long and prosper \V/

dub

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

Nice to have another rider on team orange! Is that a 250? 300?
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

slmoto

300. I'm too fat, needed those extra cc's.

Nice to have a proper trail bike though, climbs so much better than the yz i had prior to this bike.

dub

Weather has been great the last week or two. Supposed to transition to a more stormy pattern again next week. Spring hasn't quite sprung just yet.