Main Menu

Fall & Winter picture posting - add yours here

Started by GreenMachine, October 22, 2015, 08:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichVee4

Here's a couple pictures of SL and my ride over Jumbo grade to VC and beyond we did two weeks ago.  The old cars on the south side of VC were cool to look at. The sign behind the old Model A said "No long term parking".  I was shocked it still had the original headlight lens intact.
Fun area to explore.

Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Vegasrider

Quote from: GreenMachine on December 05, 2015, 10:45:07 AM
What happened to your pics VR?  I was going to use some of them for the SSA header.

:picspics

Been having some problems with photobucket.  It was out of focus anyways.  I'll see if I can repost the pic. 

Well it was a white knuckle ride to work this morning.  I had no idea that it snowed last night, and was surprised as hell when I opened up the garage door at 5:30 in the morning to go to work.  Certain areas of the surface street was bone dry but there were other areas where it was a blanket of snow and ice, couldn't believe the difference. 

dub

Now that you have 2 bikes, you should put studded tires on the Yamaha.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Vegasrider

Quote from: dub on December 14, 2015, 08:50:22 PM

Actually, it would be nice to pick up a used Enduro for around a grand and get it studded. 

Vegasrider

Quote from: dub on December 14, 2015, 08:50:22 PM

Seriously considering it after today.

A DRAGON

Looking good guys. I'll add a couple soon I hope.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Vegasrider

dub

Here are some winter shots from the past couple months:

slmoto

Nice pics, the one with the dark clouds is pretty cool.

Good to see someone's getting out. I've been itching to ride,  finally catching up with work and have some time, gonna have to find somewhere to putt around.

A DRAGON

Wow man  what a couple of die hard s. I guess riding in the dirt in snow is pretty cool.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Took the bike out yesterday evening for an impromptu.  Quite nice, even after dark and with the high winds.  The wind actually made it feel warmer.  Roads were dry.  Probably surprised a lot of motorists seeing a MC out at this time of year, well except that Vr is always out no matter the weather.

dub

RichVee4

Nice pics. Surprised how snow free and dry the dirt looks there.  Bikes are even clean! Where is Wilson Canyon?  I've been considering going out but would like to avoid having it be all snow and mud. 
Live long and prosper \V/