Main Menu

Fall & Winter picture posting - add yours here

Started by GreenMachine, October 22, 2015, 08:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

With street riding season mostly over and with fewer opportunities to see ride pictures, it would be great to see some Fall and Winter colors adorn the SSA site.  We're looking for pics related to the season and if possible, with a motorcycle in it.
I'm usually about a month behind when adding SSA header pics, so post today and in quantity!  :doggy  Those that have the most appeal will be added to the SSA front page.  :thumbup

Thanks.  And good luck!  :thanks
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

cobra23

I went out to moonrocks with my best friend Dunnell, he drove down from Washington...

The photo shows how the typical visit goes... we are both retired Infantry, some things never change.

slmoto

RichVee4

Looking good!   Here's a couple I took.  The backdrop at Genoa was perfect.
Live long and prosper \V/

cobra23

Wow you have a good eye, those look like magazine photos.

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Vegasrider

Should be an interesting thread as time continues on..............

The yellow bike with the yellow background from the trees is a front cover magazine shot in my opinion.  Great stuff. 

GreenMachine

Cobra, I'll keep yours for a later header change.  But don't worry, it's going up too.   :D

GreenMachine

It's getting close to the time for more picture content and Mother Nature hasn't disappointed.  Looking for more.  Something Thanksgiving-ish, outdoors, and with your bike or riding gear or...etc...

Vegasrider

I had to park my bike outside tonight because the pathway from my garage out of the apartment complex is still covered with snow and slush which has already begun to freeze. 

Vegasrider

One frozen bike this morning.

Didn't even occur for me to put the bike cover on, but the bike started up like a champ.  More photos to come this weekend, hitting the slopes.

GreenMachine

Very interesting hand warmers!  You're making the rest of us look like sissies.  :D

RichVee4

That is one frosted bike, wouldnt want to sit on that seat!  Shopping for a car yet?
Live long and prosper \V/