Main Menu

Superprestigio Race This Saturday!

Started by Mel, December 10, 2014, 04:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel

Who's gonna be watching the Superprestigio race in Spain this Saturday morning? They have got a serious lineup for this year's event with last year's winner Brad Baker the former AMA flattrack champ, this year's AMA champ Jared Meese, along with little Shayna Texter the only girl to win an AMA pro flattrack event. Marc Marquez will be racing along with a few other FIM world champions. Here's the video from last year's event to pump you up for Saturday 8)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CrWYXpLJQ0I

You will be able to watch live streaming of the event on the Cycle World and Motorcyclist websites.

Mel

slmoto

Didn't know about it but now that I do I'm going to try and catch it, thanks for posting.

btw Mel, tried out the sliding circles you mentioned to practice on the dirt a few weeks ago with GM out at Moon Rocks, tougher than it looks. I got it in parts but couldn't keep a full continuous circle going and slammed down pretty hard once. I'll have to keep at it, maybe next time practice earlier in the day not after a full day of riding where I'm already tired.