Main Menu

Saturday ride oct11

Started by Tahoebrian5, October 09, 2014, 02:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

flamecrow

you guys make me jealous of your wonderful rides today (yesterday)

I got stuck shopping and helping a friend do their brakes on their car. Whole time I kept thinking of how perfect the temperatures were to ride. :)

Hopefully I get to catch up on some riding on Sunday ;p

RichVee4

Sub S thanks for the road report.     Its a long ride but the destination makes it worth the trip.   
Live long and prosper \V/

RichVee4

Quote from: flamecrow on October 12, 2014, 12:41:31 AM

Hopefully I get to catch up on some riding on Sunday ;p

Post up a ride!

Sub-Sonic

Video is up.  'Pace' gets progressively livelier until the 'Dogs of War' get unleashed around 5 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYN_2kLaHN4&feature=youtu.be

GreenMachine

:o  Nice video SS!

Mel will be pleased, you brought along your tankbag.   I hadn't really taken notice until the GoPro smacked into it a few times.  :P
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

Quote from: GreenMachine on October 11, 2014, 10:20:36 PM

Ha!  I ended up needing my own fix.  Played hooky from some of my chores and headed up VC, then over Mt. Rose into Tahoe.  

GM,  any close encounters with Zombies in VC yesterday?

RichVee4

Quote from: Sub-Sonic on October 12, 2014, 08:16:08 AM
 'Pace' gets progressively livelier until the 'Dogs of War' get unleashed around 5 minute mark.

That is definitely Lively :) 

flamecrow

Video is up.  'Pace' gets progressively livelier until the 'Dogs of War' get unleashed around 5 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYN_2kLaHN4&feature=youtu.be

probably just got my fix from watching that haha, wow! also noticed the tank bag when your gopro touched it a few times, hehe thought of Mel :)

Tahoebrian5

Vid quality is excellent! Just a touch more angle up and it'll be perfect. I will be using that video to get my fix in the winter months. Great ride yesterday
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

Quote from: RichVee4 on October 12, 2014, 08:38:58 AM
GM,  any close encounters with Zombies in VC yesterday?
Only the traffic.  Most of it seemed to be wrapping up by the time I arrived.  There were more than a few runners making their way to their vehicles and a lot of traffic coming up out of 6 mile canyon.  The center of town was blocked off too, preventing me from doing our proper loop, so just an up and back.  My destination from there was Boca, so I figured I'd cut across Tahoe instead of duke it out with the idiot drivers downtown.

The truly scary zombies were at Deano's RV park.  As I rode in, the deer were grazing right in amongst the RVs.  Fortunately deer are not known for charging.  They scampered off to a safe distance then watched me as I went by.

GreenMachine

Rich, is that you and Monica zombiafied?

Mel

Dang, it looks like I missed a fun ride! I love to ride nuts to butts like that as a few of you know on here :)! It just makes it so much fun to ride close with guys you trust :thumbup I see that tank bag didn't slow down SS whatsoever GM :)!

Mel

Tahoebrian5

If it wasn't for that tank bag I never could have kept pace. Thankful for the small things in life
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

Quote from: RichVee4 on October 12, 2014, 08:43:23 AM
 'Pace' gets progressively livelier until the 'Dogs of War' get unleashed around 5 minute mark.

That is definitely Lively :) 
Change the blue to white & red and it could be mistaken for you!   :o