Main Menu

Nice Ride Today

Started by Grey Goat, July 28, 2013, 11:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Goat

89 - 49 - Bassets - Gold Lk - Graeagle ... repeat.  Perfect cool weather.

Surprises:  No one @ Starbucks @ 8:30;  Very light traffic (thought there would be motorhomes ad nauseum);  Many morons on bicycles riding center-lane. 

Looking forward to next week's swim-ride.  Hope Dragon attemds his event  :chilling :chilling :chilling :chilling :chilling

dub

I was up that way this weekend too.  It was indeed nice.  Unfortunately the group only made it about half way to Sierraville before we had to turn around due to a mechanical failure.

I'm not surprised no one was at *$, no one posted up in the thread that GM started for Sunday's ride.

Quote from: Grey Goat on July 28, 2013, 11:00:36 PMLooking forward to next week's swim-ride.  Hope Dragon attends

The swim ride is always a good time, but I wouldn't hold my breath on A Dragon showing up. :(  I think he's pretty much done with the SSA.  The last time he logged on to the site was January 03, 2012.  Shame.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Grey Goat

Yep, have attempted to get ahold of Jerome for some time.  Hope all is well with him & father-hood!  Still, it would be nice to see another old-timer on an pasta-rocket   :|) 

Sorry I missed y'all yesterday.  Breakdowns are bummers.  Hope it was minor ... 

Will be spectating the Reno-Tahoe Open (yawn) next Saturday from a hospitality suite on the 18th green (free food & booze!!), but hope to be joining everyone all on the swim-ride on Sunday.  I will probably get started earlier in the morning to avoid Reno heat, but will try to hook-up somewhere on 49.  More info when we get closer. 

dub

Bumping this thread because I just noticed that Jerome logged was active on the side as recently as 7/8/14.

Jerome, are you out there still? Wanna ride with us again sometime?
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019