Main Menu

Anybody riding this weekend?

Started by edmunsan, February 12, 2010, 10:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edmunsan

MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

2 Smoke (Bryant)

Im probably going to ride on Monday.  But I may have the kids and my nieces with me.  So it will be a putt putt kind of day.  I will know for sure by tomorrow exactly whats going on.  What did you have in mind??
Throttle therapy:  Live to ride. Ride for life.

Yard Sale

Twist my arm. Plus I want to talk to you about last Sunday.

edmunsan

Quote from: Yard Sale on February 14, 2010, 02:23:31 PM
Twist my arm. Plus I want to talk to you about last Sunday.

About last Sunday did I tell you about my desease of MORE!!!! My ph# 775 450 6814

edmunsan

Quote from: 2 Smoke on February 13, 2010, 09:22:47 PM
Im probably going to ride on Monday.  But I may have the kids and my nieces with me.  So it will be a putt putt kind of day.  I will know for sure by tomorrow exactly whats going on.  What did you have in mind??
putt putt with kids is way cool !were does putt putt's take place. We live at Gardnerville there are RIDE O RAMA spots here.

2 Smoke (Bryant)

Quote from: edmunsan on February 14, 2010, 04:51:57 PM
Quote from: 2 Smoke on February 13, 2010, 09:22:47 PM

putt putt with kids is way cool !were does putt putt's take place. We live at Gardnerville there are RIDE O RAMA spots here.

I pretty much have RIDE O RAMA around my place also. Around the corner and down the street from my house is typically where I take the kids to putt putt. How motivated I feel to load the truck depends on which direction I go down the street.  I live out in Spanish Springs Valley just north of the high school and just east of the little air field.  So I can ride from my house to the dirt in about 500 yds distance.  Or I can load the truck up and drive a mile and a half, to just above Spanish Springs High school and start my ride there.

If Im doing putt putt with my brother and my niece's we usually go to some off raoad access just off of Leon drive in Sun Valley.

edmunsan

Gotta love NV sounds like you got yer hands full!

zipbyu

2 Smoke (Bryant)

Up date.  Im going to go to the Stead Moto X track in the morning with a friend be there about 9. but I will only be there for just a couple of hours have to be home by noon, the wife has a hair appt at 1.  If anybody else can make it I have a silver 06 dodge Ram, and ride a yellow 92 RM 250 two stroke.

edmunsan

Hve fun 2smoke. Im gonna take a G.I. on leave to the track here at Gardnerville. He's goin back to Iraq in a few day's and would like to get a ride in b4 he goes.

edmunsan

2 Smoke (Bryant)

Quote from: edmunsan on February 14, 2010, 10:25:53 PM
Hve fun 2smoke. Im gonna take a G.I. on leave to the track here at Gardnerville. He's goin back to Iraq in a few day's and would like to get a ride in b4 he goes.

Good for you. Thats a good cause.

Just got back from the track.  Its in pretty good shape.  But after my first lap I remembered why I dont ride moto cross any more.  Im afraid of the jumps.  That and I was just in the way.  There were a couple of kids out there on their 65 or 80 two strokes just killing it.  So I wasnt too upset to leave and not get shown up by a 12 year old.  My other excuse for leaving is I discovered that I have a leaky fork seal. Likely from jumping and or having too much oil in my forks.  Right before I logged on I had just sent $129 bucks to Rocky Mountain ATV for new fork seals, wipers, fork oil, seal install tool, and fork oil level seringe looking thing.  At least now I wont have to pay the local shop $75 bucks in labor to do the job.

edmunsan

Thanks 2smoke. There is a lot we can do for these young men that put themselfs in harms way for Americans. We had a good time at the track. I just pray (Kieth) comes home when his tour is thru.

2 Smoke (Bryant)

I hope he comes home also. Just like I hoped that I would come home when I went on 2005, and I hope that my 19 yr old comes home in August.  I just hope I dont have to go back.  I got a little over 2 1/2 years left till Im eligable to retire. Been deployed 4 times not interested in a 5th.

On a brighter note. I rode again today after my wife got back from her hair appt.  Im way happier on a rocky sandwash trail, or trying to climb a nasty loose gravel trail up the side of a mountain than i am on a Moto X track.  I dont know why.

edmunsan

Thank you for your service 2smoke. I shall include your son in my prayers. Me too Im better on trail than the MX trck but I try like hell to get better.