Main Menu

COM3 Going Dirty (and crashing)

Started by n10sive, January 25, 2010, 05:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Lifted this off BARF. It's a good vid of COM3 (our trackday photog) out having some fun in the snow and mud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2KRx5JkYOg&feature=player_embedded#
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

edmunsan

Thanks Dale!makes me wanna get a helmet cam. I crash to much though I'll break it fer sure.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

zipbyu

WOW I hope Joe is ok, he is a good rider.  I enjoy riding with him.  Looks like he grabed a gear when should of grabed the brake.  Lesson learned.

Yard Sale

Wet grass, downhill, huevos grandes, cerebro pequeño, no bueno!

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

edmunsan

Poor Joe: What gear do you wear? I wear Leatt neck brce, Asterisk knee brce, pressure suit, Roost guard, A star tech10, Bohn Body armour padded shorts, thats a lot O gear but Im a begginer. Broke my foot, re thinking boot selection. Witch boot do you feel is safer than A star tech 10.

zipbyu

That is a lot of gear, you never know when you will need even a pink toe brace.  Your boots are crap, I will buy them off you. ;)  People tend to get foot injurys alot.  Collor bones even more.

edmunsan

Quote from: zipbyu on January 26, 2010, 08:14:41 PM
That is a lot of gear, you never know when you will need even a pink toe brace.  Your boots are crap, I will buy them off you. ;)  People tend to get foot injurys alot.  Collor bones even more.
[/What size are your feet?]

Oneup

Tech 10s are hard to beat.  If I had to buy a new set of boots they would either be the Tech 10s or the new Sidis(or the Fox F3).  I was looking at the Sidis at a shop and they are as nice as their street boots.

I currently wear Fox F3 boots and I have been happy with them.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

edmunsan

I Agree Sidi Crossfire with replaceable soles.