Main Menu

Pine nuts G-ville

Started by edmunsan, January 21, 2010, 06:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edmunsan

Anybody up for single track at Gardnerville? Sat. or Sun 1/24
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

zipbyu

I will go, but pending on the snow?  Will see.

edmunsan

I will check the nuts and sand pit, If better we can meet up there somewere. Have you ever riden the Fernley track?

zipbyu

No, not that track.  I am so close to Stead that it is hard to pack up and take a 45 min. ride to ride.  Will see with the snow.  Putz is grounded this weekend.

edmunsan

Single track would be good.I went out for the first time since the injury on the track a couple weeks ago and the first thing I do after I tell myself Im not gonna jump I hit a double. I pushed the whole day. I couldnt make hard R turns, could not put that healing foot down yet. Im supposed to meet Brandon and Tom from Sierra BMW Sun. but it's not yet confirmed. Find out tommorow. Im going to BMW shop to look at the new 1000RR. Leaving Lovelock late morning also need to stop at Greybar for parts.

MotoPutz

I may be good to ride... Weather is probably the largest factor...

zipbyu

Ed is in Lovelock he might not know or have gotten any snow, I am sitting in 4 inches in the north valleys.

Lisa

I may be in too, depending on the weather...
"The purpose of life is to Live it, to Taste experience to the utmost, to Reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer Experience" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Yard Sale

I'm going snowboarding Saturday but I'll go singletracking Sunday. However, I think we'll hit some snow. Maybe check with n10sive and Dandelion and see how much they have at their house.

zipbyu

Right on that is what I was thinking.  Pine nuts of where Ed goes sounds fun.

99 900ss duc

we got quite a bit of snow at johnson lane area of the pinenuts, 6inches or so. its supposed to be sunny, i could take 4 hooves instead of single track and smoke you all

edmunsan

O M G this sucks G-ville socked in good! How's Yardsales neighborhood. Cant skii this season foot not ready. So I will travel to ride. I shall scout pine nut tommorrow look for miracle!

edmunsan

Quote from: XXXXL on January 22, 2010, 09:54:12 PMsunny, i could take 4 hooves instead of single track and smoke you all
Ha I will race you only if your horse spooks from loud pipes. put yer ass on the snow then chase yer horse LOL just messin :D

Lisa

Hmmm... I'm gonna go boarding
"The purpose of life is to Live it, to Taste experience to the utmost, to Reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer Experience" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

99 900ss duc

Quote from: edmunsan on January 22, 2010, 10:20:51 PM
Quote from: XXXXL on January 22, 2010, 09:54:12 PMsunny, i could take 4 hooves instead of single track and smoke you all
Ha I will race you only if your horse spooks from loud pipes. put yer ass on the snow then chase yer horse LOL just messin :D

no he would spook, kick you off your motorcycle, then i would rope your ankles and drag you thru the snow ;D