Main Menu

AMA Supercross "spoiler"

Started by zipbyu, January 17, 2010, 07:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zipbyu

Supercross is looking good this year. New racers and not the same old stuff.  Where did Ryan Dungey come from?  This kid is on fire.  Stewert in 7th in points and I am tied with Reed with 2 DNF'S.  It has only been 2 races but 2 great ones.  

MotoPutz

dmh2000

it looked like Stewart wasn't going to get up from the wreck, then he got up and walked back. Reed DNF's twice. wow.
dave

zipbyu

Stewert go landed on, I was his own fault. Jackass.  He scrubed a tripple, went from the middle of the track to the side for better setup for the conner and flew right under someother rider next to him.  Can't wait to see next week.

MotoPutz

Quote from: zipbyu on January 19, 2010, 08:55:56 AM
Stewert go landed on, I was his own fault. Jackass.  He scrubed a tripple, went from the middle of the track to the side for better setup for the conner and flew right under someother rider next to him.  Can't wait to see next week.

+1

edmunsan

Oh ya havn't been on this chat I love dirt. Maybe Stewart need's to tighten his new Nike's.I totaly missed that race my dvr F up cause dish net. had titled the 450's as lites and dvr is set to not duplicate.Damn it all to Lovelock.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

zipbyu

I think Stewert has the ego now.  He seems to be over riding.

edmunsan

Now that Dungey has tasted blood, he will be hungry for more.

zipbyu

The last 2 races he had 30sec. gap to the person behind him.  Way cool.

edmunsan

Yeah I call Dungey to place second. That would be something on his 450 debut. Although he has what it takes to upset for sure