Main Menu

Laguna pics #2

Started by crzydog, November 03, 2008, 07:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crzydog

Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

trent

Great pics Tim !!! ;) Looks like you guys had a good trip.
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Hog Honey

Did I see a Harley? Who is that masked man? Glad to see someone on a real bike showed up. Oh hell, before you all get your panties in a bunch, I am just kidding  ;D
Looks like everyone had fun, sure didn't see any of that sunshine here the past week, and now its snowing! What's up with that?

Mike Cullen

that was a fun ride! ridin in the rain over sonora was a blast, hwy 49 from sonora south was a blast, cruisin around monterey was a blast, great trip, next year will be even better. p.s. the harley was the only bike that was pulled over during our escapades  ;D

Adiggity

You big pervert you! Poor girl is just trying to go eat some food. I'm not sure what is funnier, you taking that pic or the look on the guys face that is walking down the stairs to her left. :D

Resistor

That is pretty funny Andy.  I'd like to see someone ride that tricycle!
2005 GSXR-600

crzydog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N5bReCIzVg

Got the wrong video posted up and that one took over an hour to post or transfer. There must be an easier way.

Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

fyrepunk

Wow awesome pics :o  You guys must have had so much fun!  Only 7 months until summer!!!

A DRAGON

Thanks for reminding me of summer it really made me smile. Yeah only 7 more months.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

fyrepunk