Main Menu

SSA Bike Night at La Vecchia 2/1/11

Started by A DRAGON, January 31, 2011, 03:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Thought I'd remind everyone of our SSA Bike night on Tuesday at La Vecchia.  It's the first Tuesday of the month.  Let's see if anyone grew a horn in the middle of their forhead this winter.

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

WHAT THE Fffff__?
So this is the grief I get for taking a break from studying and seeing what's going on with "my friends"
pffff, nice friends...NOT!

ps...
can't wait to see you all  ;D

Scott

GSX-R600

Team Gorgonzola

Damn you guys are weird. If you show up looking like any of these (beside the girl in bikini) I'll kick you out!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

Driving to, not riding to, tomorrow night. C-y'all there!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

Ummmm, is the time still about 7pm?  Just throwing that out there :help

A DRAGON

Yes we'll be there till about nine with Horns on.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

GreenMachine

What, no track day raffle tonight?

It was great seeing everyone tonight.  Holly cow!  For a brief time I thought the entire group turned out.  La Vecchia's was absolutely packed.   I had to park in the back of the lot.  And BRRRR.  I changed my mind and rode too.  Alberto's cookin was exceptional and warmed me back up.  MMMMmmmm good.  :disco :cheers

Thanks TMI Trinie for sharing!!!  :moon
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Team Gorgonzola

You're a stud, it was freezing!!! Thanks to everyone that showed up, the bar was full of smelly, bad dressed and unruly motorcyclists :D :D...Just joking, I love you all.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

sparkygixxer

Quote from: GreenMachine link=topic=3252.msg31828#msg31828 date=1296628587
Thanks TMI Trinie for sharing!!!  :moon
/quote]
You know you have missed me  :angel .  The first step in recovery is admitting it.  LOL

I had fun, was great to see all who showed!!! ;D