Main Menu

Ride this Sunday to Laporte

Started by A DRAGON, June 02, 2010, 09:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Well I guess we can't do La Porte This Sunday. But we can definetly go some where. See you on Sunday at Starbucks if you can make it.   BigCat do you have any Ideas? I can't wait to rice with you again
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

One North route idea and one South route idea.  Mix and match destinations as needed.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

spoke with Big Cat. Let's just show up at our spot and go from there.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

2wcp

you guys should be coming down to T-hill, not riding on the street.  :P
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: 2wcp on June 03, 2010, 08:50:37 AM

That's the word Steve!

A DRAGON

Dirt bag. I know. I just have to stay home with the baby. You understand ;)
WE still have Miller and the SSA day coming up. Are you going to Miller? Steve
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

2wcp

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 03, 2010, 11:19:02 AM
Dirt bag. I know. I just have to stay home with the baby. You understand ;)
WE still have Miller and the SSA day coming up. Are you going to Miller? Steve

lol, Yea I understand. Been there done that. But no I will not be doing miller. I can't justify $300 a day x2 days x2 riders for some track time. It was a nice track when I went and if I'm ever rolling in the dough then I'll go. But I'd prefer to race the local circuit if I get money. I will be at RFR though.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

GreenMachine

Quote from: 2wcp on June 03, 2010, 08:50:37 AM
True, but sometimes we forget a minor detail, like a wallet and have a credit card yard sale.  That's just dangerous at track speeds.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

We'll see if we can change some of that for you next year.  Thanks for all your help at the Track days. Your one of the reasons we do well out there at Fernley.

I have to take some lessons from you at one of our days. I want to see what you have to offer? I know I'll like it but I must experience it for myself.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Lots of enthusiasm for action shots since those taken on last week's Sunday ride.  Only a few this time.  Most are stills. 

We lost a lot of time in Sierra City.  Fortunately our present company could take a few personal ribbings here and there, for my entertainment. ADragon especially.  Nice to meet some new faces and put names to familiar faces.   Thanks to ADragon for leading another safe and sane ride and for allowing us to freestyle a bit.   ;)

Click on the first picture to see the full day's picture gallery.  Here are some highlights.

A DRAGON

GM those pics came out pretty nice.  Correction I believe you and Dean lead the ride I was in the rear Sweeping.

I had a terriffic time myself. Thanks for not getting all butt hurt over the ribbing. They were all meant in fun. You had me laughing with the ribbing you gave me to.

I think actually you and Dean did a pretty good job of leading. I think in the future for now I feel I can sweep an you guys can lead.

Big Cat. How was the NSC ride? You look like you had your hands full. Please post the picks and video. You guys looked way cool  21 bikes. I like it.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750