Main Menu

Get your SSA hat Custom Embroided Free

Started by A DRAGON, September 02, 2009, 09:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Just made the deal with Custom Embroidery at Meadowood Mall. So Any person who has purchased an SSA Hat. You can get your Name or your Avatar. What every name you like put on your new hat for free.

All you'll have to do is Sign the list he has. Put the name you had him put on your hat. Then just sign your name.

WE decided to do that at our Executive Board meeting last night. So there it is. Another perk for being in the club.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Right on Jerome. Thanks for doing that to us.
I'm gonna get my hat on next bike night than go to the Mall to get my name on it.
:P :P :P :P :P

Justin

JetFueler

Thank you very much.  Thanks for being a blessing to the club and everyone in it.
You're very much appreciated.   :)
And God will cause me to ride upon the high places of the earth.  (Isaiah 58:14)

A DRAGON

I'm giving him a new list today to put everyone on.  Thanks for everyone who supports the SSA
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

zipbyu

Got mine too..... well, two of them, I hope it was not being selfish. Thanks.

A DRAGON

NO problem Zipbyu. If you have 2 hats that's cool. I did both of mine.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 04, 2009, 05:56:27 AM
I'm giving him a new list today to put everyone on.  Thanks for everyone who supports the SSA
Anytime. I'd like to help more because I love this club. I'm gonna be very sad and missing a lot SSA when I have go back home in Brazil at the end of 2010.  :'( :'( :'( 

Justin

Where in Brasil do you come from?
Thread jacking in progress

n10sive

and why do you have to go back? And are you going to get a Sportbike track built there now? :)

(continue thread jack)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Rick Bay (BRA)

I'm gonna have my hat done today. I hope they do it on weekends too. Thanks again for all SSA executive members for doing this for us.

But the way guys I came from Sao Paulo. In Sao Paulo state there are a few tracks the most famous one is "Interlagos" in Sao Paulo City (Capital). Interlagos have been included in the Formula One Race Schedule for long time.

The Brazilian Formula 1 rider Felipe Massa won the Brazilian 2008 GP and this year all Brazilians are expecting Rubens Barrichello can win the race and the championship in our territory. But the best rider in Interlagos was Ayrton Senna the best Brazilian racer ever.

Interlagos is a wide and very fast track. Next year I'd love to have all of you guys there for visit me and go for a track day in Interlagos.

My friend Dale, I have to go men for some reasons that I can talk to you in particular if you want.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Take a look at "Interlagos Raceway" in Brazil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIitZPbS6M4