Main Menu

Check this out

Started by Tahoebrian5, December 16, 2014, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

dub

I only watched 3 minutes, but he strategy seems to be pin it, hold on, and hope you make it up the trail. I think the skill is in building the machine, not piloting it.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Tahoebrian5

It's hard to say... It is "racing" so a normal rock crawling technique is probably not used. I liked it purely for entertainment. My favorite part is when one of the guys rolls.. And you can see beer cans going all over.

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

slmoto

Quote from: dub on December 16, 2014, 02:46:23 PM
I only watched 3 minutes, but he strategy seems to be pin it, hold on, and hope you make it up the trail. I think the skill is in building the machine, not piloting it.

I agree. Impressive engineering but clearly it take nearly zero driving skill to operate one of those beasts.

Tahoebrian5

Skill or not, I think it takes a fairly high level of redneckery.  Even the spectators appear to be in quite a bit of danger. I was fascinated by it.

Tahoebrian5

These are the same group of guys.. This portion of the event might take a bit more skill
http://youtu.be/R7yCCcVJE54